COVID-19 External Research Funding Opportunities for USF Faculty
Funding agencies across the country and abroad have been making funding available to conduct both medical and non-medical research that can be used to explore ways to model and understand the spread of COVID-19, to inform and educate about the science of virus transmission and prevention, and to encourage the development of processes and actions to address this global challenge. Many agencies are accepting proposals.
USF Research & Innovation has encouraged USF researchers to pursue these funding opportunities and stands ready to assist with the development and submission of funding proposals for this important research. If you are interested in any COVID-19 related funding opportunities, or are ready to begin the process of submitting a funding proposal, please contact your assigned Sponsored Research Administrator (PDF).
Types of funding opportunities that have been made available:
- Federal Funded Opportunities
- Federal Stimulus – CARES ACT (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act
- State of Florida Funded Opportunities
- Locally Funded Opportunities
- Internationally Funded Opportunities
- Other Funding Opportunities and Corporate Partnerships